It is understood that there may be a time when you need to return a purchased item and we will endeavour to make the returns process as easy as possible for customers.
If you are not happy with a purchase from Auscorp IT, you can return or exchange it in accordance with the below terms:
- Your return must be made within 7 days of purchase
- A satisfactory proof of purchase must be supplied
- The item must be a re-saleable condition, including the original packaging, in unused, unopened and as sold
Please note return are not available for the following items:
- Special orders
- Printer consumables
- Software and other downloadable material
- Prepaid services which have been activated and / or used
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
Proof of purchase is required to make a claim.
Auscorp IT reserves the right to decline any exchange, refund or repair which it reasonably believes it is not faulty, where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect or where the product is not used in accordance to the manufacturer’s recommendations.